Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I've read a lot of stuff about this company since I became a customer. I've also read a lot of complaints on the net, as well as good reviews from reps and customers who swear by their products. What I haven't seen much of are non-biased reviews of individual products.

This blog is a work in progress because I am only one person and I don't have endless time and money to test all of their products in just one month. But at least you will be able to tell from reading this thing that I am a real customer. I'm also the kind of customer that has no loyalty to any business that wants my money and I will be brutally honest when I come across something I don't like.

To find out more about Melaleuca Products check out their website http://www.melaleuca.info


2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for the reviews you have posted. My brother's girlfriend just started selling it and like you, I found it difficult to find any non-biased reviews of the product. I'm still a little concerned about some of the stuff I have read about the business, but I'm glad I got a better idea about the products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So refreshing to see this post! I just signed up as a customer and I have sent off for my first order. I hate to be so skeptical, but it's so hard these days!

    ReplyDelete