Monday, February 25, 2013

Renew Intensive Skin Therapy

Renew Intensive Skin Therapy: ($15.99 20 fl. oz*, $9.99 8 fl. oz*, $1.99 travel size-1 fl.oz*)



This review is quite short because I really like this product. It's true that people have more to say when they complain about a negative experience than they do about a positive one. Anyway, my experience with Renew was very positive so I'll keep it brief.

This stuff actually works as well as the literature says. My skin was getting very dry and I was starting to get old lady hands. I also have issues with sensitive skin and suffer from psoriasis. I noticed an improvement after just one day. This is the best hand cream I've ever tried ( you'll know I'm not just saying that to make the the product look good if you've read my other reviews).

It goes without saying that it also works on other areas of the body too. I've been using on my hands, feet neck and stretch marks. OK, it's not so good that it gets rid of stretch marks (at least not in a short time anyway, if ever). That would be a bit much to ask of anything that only holds itself out to be a moisturizer, but it has changed the feel of my skin everywhere.

The only downside is that I had the trial size and it got used up quickly.

Do I recommend this product? YES!

Will I buy it again? Yes, I've already ordered the biggest bottle (20 fl. oz) and it arrived yesterday. I've already started using it again and I love it.


price to preferred customers



3 comments:

  1. I tried this when I first signed up for Melaleuca. My rep, who has Psoriasis, loves it and said, like you do, that it cleared it up for her.
    I hate it. I leaves a film on my skin. All day long. I don't feel like my skin absorbs the product and I don't like the sticky feel at all.
    Nope doesn't fix stretch marks. Nothing does except time, which will fade those marks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try using less and see if it helps. Your skin may not be dry to begin with, a little is a lot.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this product. I joined Melaleuca after hearing about Renew Intensive Skin Therapy and I am SO thankful I found them. I have actually made a career out of working for them! I have had very sensitive skin and tried several different lotions to help with it but nothing seemed to work. I ordered Renew and after one day noticed an amazing difference in my skin! I HIGHLY recommend this lotion if you have ANY skin issues, even eczema. It works like a charm. If you'd like to join the Melaleuca team then by all means email me! Alyssadm01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete